Donnerstag, 4. Januar 2007

Warm welcome

Ok, so this is my new webspace for now. No homepage anymore. There are some good reasons for this rather big change:

Firstly I thought that my website didn't fit anymore to my personality. I got older and more adult so I thought about a big change anyway. And this would cost time and expense which I don't have, so I'd like to try it this way.
Secondly it's good to practice my english again which got horrible worse for the last years. Moreover I'm able to reach more people from other countries... Amina gets international.... that's great and a big challenge for me!

I hope that you all had happy christmas-holidays and that you've found your own appreciation in it, hope you could share these days with people you love in nature or at least in mind.

And of course I hope that the new year 2007 makes all your dreams come true.........

1 Kommentar:

Christoph hat gesagt…

Looking forward to read your blog, but miss your old homepage a bit.
And: Yes I could find my own "appreciation" ;) in the holidays, especially on New-Year...
Greetz from Göteborg, Christoph